Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Two For One

The Inspired Room is having a Gallery Wall Linky Party and I thought I would attempt my first Link up and join in on the fun. Not only do I have my wall, but my daughter's as well, so we'll double the fun!
Check them out and then head over to the Inspired Room for other great gallery ideas.



My gallery wall is in the foyer and is pretty random with a variety of frames collected over time.
Perhaps, I will keep adding to them.




The pictures go back five generations. Maybe I should call it the great, great, great wall. :-)





                       I like to mix it up with golds and silvers with rustic wood and a pop of color.






My daughter's wall is a feature in her living room and showcases her own photography.







By using all the same frames it gives a more uniform design and then draws your eye to the artwork instead of the individual frame.







       Choosing photos with similiar colors gives it a cohesive look- like they are meant to be together.
            Well, there you have two different styles, yet both pleasing to the eye. Hope you like them!




No comments:

Post a Comment