Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sunny Yellow


Yellow is one of my favorite colors and right now in the south there is quite a bit of it blooming.
I thought I'd share some with you, because who doesn't like flowers? I thought so. :-)
We have one yellow rose bush and it's loving the 80 degree weather right now.
To my grandma who had a painful trip to the ER and my mom who was down with the flu, this collage is for you. Love and miss you!


                           These are honeysuckle vines we have growing high up in our trees





 The orange groves near our home are bursting with clover. This will attract bees to pollinate the fragrant orange blossoms. 



Speaking of bees, they are doing their job in the blueberry field.



This is a small broccoli I let flower and hung in a tree by the hammock. Did you know this veggie was so pretty?




This stunning tree is in our neighbor's yard and I cannot drive by it enough. It's so beautiful! It doesn't last very long so we must enjoy it while we can. I think the Lord knew if we had this beauty all the time eventually we would take it for granted and just drive by without a glance.
Well, shame on us, but all the praise to a Creator who not only created the flowers, but in His wisdom gives them to us for but a season.

Enjoy and have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment